22 September 2010

THE UNEMPLOYED

just resigned.. so what keeps me busy? well, i usually jog.. if not, i take a walk, just so i could burn some fats. :)) living here in baguio would prolly make you very lazy to wake up early in the morning because of the cold weather plus if you want to jog, you would need to do it several rounds before you perspire!! i just do 3 rounds at camp john hay.. then walk home since it's just near our house. i plan to do these every day so i could lose these efffin weight. :(( 


then comes brunch, i eat the regular meal, sometimes i don't eat rice.. but!! many times i cheat! haha! i'm a rice monster, believe me i can eat 3 servings!! so i've realized my effort for jogging every morning and working out every afternoon would be useless if i would not discipline myself in eating, too!! i wanted to walk my talk. and i want to be on a strict diet!! would you please help me? :) please remind me about these always! haha! :)


sharing my addictive portable sauna. (pang tamad mag workout) haha! :) i use it every other day for 30-40 mins. indeed very relaxing! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment