23 August 2010

2nd attempt for QR

bgo-mla

arrived the hotel at around 7:30 and the room was half-filled already.. had 4 ro's. at exactly 9am, they started collecting the cv's. i had the left most filipina ro. when it was already my turn to submit my cv, i greeted her a good morning.. she was already looking at me from head to foot from the time i stood up from my chair on my way to go to her table.. she smiled, got my cv.. asked me if im currently employed,i said yes maam.. then she asked me what job? i answered her "i work as a customer service rep in Baguio city, then she smiled and said.. so you traveled all the way to Manila, just to attend the OD? i proudly said yes maam, then smiled back. then she wrote something in my cv and said.. alright okae, thank you.. i just said it was nice to meet her, smiled then walked away..

after the od, i together with a pex friend went to 7/11 to buy water then went to baclaran church to light some candles and pray.. we separated ways after visiting the church.. i've decided to offer some eggs to st clare in katipunan, so from there i took an LRT ride and went straight ahead to st clare's.


i was so sleepy and tired. so i went home and took some nap. i set my phone to the loudest volume just so i could hear the call... came 4pm, i invited my friends to go swimming coz i was already worrying if i would receive the call or not.. we went to a small pool resort.. i was having so much fun that i already forgot about the time and the call i was waiting for.. it was already 7pm, so i checked my phone and saw nothing.. zero missed calls nor messages.. by that time i already knew that i didn't make it. i felt bad at first but i accepted the rejection wholeheartedly. i know that, that experience would add to build up my personality and self confidence. "charge to experience!!"
im not giving up. still holding on to my dream. our dream. i know.. it will come.. :)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. 
Giving up is what makes it permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment