16 February 2010

PAL

while i was in the hospital, confined (doc said i dont eat on time.. that's why i vomit once in a while) i received this msg.


i was surprised and really shocked knowing i didn't apply online.. so i called them and looked for ms abie.. she asked for my name.. and assessed me (asked for my age, height, educational background, asked if im single...) so i was curious and asked her, (where did you get the info/ my cv, i last applied i think november 2008 and pr turned me down. i was supposed to be for medicals already....) she did not lemme finish talking.. she said (ms... please go here on Monday (feb15) for your impact interview..) i found it odd!! (pex people know the story) so i didn't go.. i knew it. pr is not for me. they don't accept moms. so going there for another interview would not be worth my time. call me bitter. but i know in my heart that im not just for pr. i'll NOT allow them to hurt me again. no. never again. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment